For all of Hayley's work visit her WEBSITE here

Thursday, December 6, 2012

"Miss Jane" featured in Remix Magazine Summer Issue


This is my most recent shoot in the summer issue of Remix Magazine called "Miss Jane" which features the ever so beautiful Bay Berger @ NovaSophie at Remix Magazine did an awesome job of styling and sourcing the fabric which I used for the backdrops. Hair by Stanze Rudduck @ Steven Marr, and beautiful makeup by Sarika Patel @ M.A.C.

I tried out a new lighting technique for this shoot and am so happy with it! I love how the lighting is really soft and subtle, overall a really flattering lighting for fashion/beauty work - and it makes retouching a breeze as it smoothes out everything (not that Bay needed it, this girl has the most amazing skin I've ever seen!).

Overall, I'm really happy with the shoot. It's quite girly and soft in comparison to my last shoot for Remix, mixing it up and changing things is always a good thing, I'd hate to ever get stuck in one look.

Thanks to the awesome team on the day, we all worked so well together and it shows in the results.

Bring on the next shoot!!

xx 



















No comments:

Post a Comment